Easter is just over a week away, thankfully spring has finally sprung! We have been patiently waiting…and I know that we could still have another snowfall…but our patience has paid off. It is hard to explain the feeling of the warm sun after such a cold winter. The smell of soil, the sound of birds chirping, we are really appreciating the spring this year. With the slightly warmer weather comes dreams of gardening. I’ve been searching for garden inspiration. I’ve put together a collection of some of the ideas that are sparking my creativity and might just creep into our garden planning. Have you made your garden kid-friendly? What do your kids love to do in your garden?
1. Simple and Joyful created this adorable twig tunnel.
2. I love the bright colours that can be found in the garden from A Stroll Thru Life.
3. A magnificent balcony garden for kids from Sweet Happy Life.
4. Garden Book shared this simple kitten fence idea.
5. Make music with Fun at Home with Kids sound wall.
6. Mom and her Drill created a fabulous veggie garden for kids.
Now, it’s time for the Outdoor Play Party! I love seeing all the snow melting in the posts that you are sharing…don’t get me wrong, I love snow…but it’s time for the melting to happen. Here are a couple of posts I enjoyed from the last party…
If you were featured this week, go ahead and grab our “Featured at the Outdoor Play Party” button for your site. Feel free to grab our button and place it in your site’s side bar, or add a link back to our party. We will happily share your post on Facebook, Twitter and the Outdoor Play Party Pinterest page. By contributing your post to this linky party you are giving permission for an image and link to your post to be republished if you are featured.