The Best Perfect Beef Burger Recipe
1 lb of ground Canadian sirloin
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
Start by combining the ground beef, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a large bow…using your hands to combine.
Now, divide beef into 4 portions (or you could make 2 super large burgers).
Form each portion of beef into a ball, flatten the ball to make a patty. Place the patty on a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside until you are ready to grill. You can pop it in the fridge if you are making them earlier in the day.
When the barbecue is up to a medium heat (400°F) place the burgers on an oiled grill.
Grill the burger for approximately 5 minutes per side. Don’t press on the burger while it is grilling, this will squeeze all the juicy goodness out of the burger.
Serve the burger on a fresh bun. The toppings you put on your burger are up to you. The Mr. put a little Canadian blue cheese on his. There would be nothing wrong with adding a little Canadian bacon! We served our burgers with a simple salad with a basic ranch-style salad dressing.
If you looking for more inspiration for your next barbecue, check out all of our simple and delicious family-friendly barbecue recipes…
- Make Dad his own custom Father’s Day BBQ sauce
- Make a grill full of our BBQ chicken wings
- Why not make the perfect all Canadian beef burger
- The perfect Father’s Day dessert – our BBQ grill cupcakes
The Perfect Burger, Oh Canada Beef
- 1 lb of ground Canadian sirloin
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Combine beef, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a large bow...using hands to combine.
- Divide beef into 4 burgers (or you could make 2 large burgers)
- Form ball, flatten to make a patty. Place the patty on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Push a shallow divot into the top of the burger – this helps stop the burger from doming in the centre.
- Place the burgers on an oiled BBQ, at a medium heat.
- Barbeque the burger for approximately 5 minutes a side.
Make sure you are following along…
SUBSCRIBE TO KITCHEN COUNTER CHRONICLES TO HAVE OUR DELICIOUS RECIPES, FUN CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX.
FOLLOW KITCHEN COUNTER CHRONICLES ON