1 lb of ground Canadian sirloin
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1. Combine beef, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a large bow…using hands to combine.
2. Divide beef into 4 burgers (or you could make 2 large burgers)
3. Form ball, flatten to make a patty. Place the patty on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Push a shallow divot into the top of the burger – this helps stop the burger from doming in the centre.
4. Place the burgers on an oiled BBQ, at a medium heat.
5. Barbeque the burger for approximately 5 minutes a side.
I’m linking up to the Great Canadian Blog Bash 2012. If you are looking for some more fun Canadian ideas, click on the button below for all the details.