Peach Mint Salsa
(adapted from Foodland Ontario)
2 ripe Ontario peaches, peeled and diced
half an Ontario sweet red pepper, diced
half a small hot chile pepper, diced
1 Ontario green onion, sliced thinly
1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
juice from 1 lime
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Peel and dice peaches and place in small bowl.
2. Add diced sweet red pepper to bowl.
3. Remove seeds and veins from chile pepper, dice and add to bowl.
4. Thinly slice green onion, add to bowl.
5. Add mint, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to bowl.
6. Let sit in bowl for an hour before serving or refrigerate overnight.
7. Serve over grilled pork chops, lamb chops or chicken.