In my ongoing quest to lead a greener life I often find myself checking out websites and articles about new products, businesses and eco-friendly organizations. I have logged many hours learning about products and alternatives that might work for our family. Sometimes I think it would be so much easier if I could just go and meet with these businesses and hold the products in my hands. That is the beauty of a show like the 2nd annual Healthy Family Expo, taking place at the Vancouver Convention Centre on March 29th.
The Healthy Family Expo will host over 100 exhibitors ready to offer simple solutions and alternatives that will help families live healthy, active, eco-friendly lives. Be sure to bring the kids along to the show…after all it is a family expo. Admission for kids 12 years old and younger is FREE. Kids will have a blast at the biggest Active Kid Zone in the Lower Mainland, complete with a climbing wall, giant hamster ball track, Tumblebus, run bike area, baby crawl zone and family fitness area. As an added bonus, the first 200 attendees will receive a child day ticket to the Sea to Sky Gondola.
Throughout the month of March, the Healthy Family Expo will be giving away many prizes online.
Be sure to stay connected with the Expo for a chance to win.
Join the Facebook Event (flash giveaways running daily for the month of March)
Like the Healthy Family Expo Facebook Page
Follow the show on Healthy Family Expo Twitter
Follow the show on Healthy Family Expo Pinterest
Visit the Healthy Family Expo website
The BIG giveaway
The healthy family prize pack includes:
- Family Summer Season’s Pass (2 adults/2 children) to Sea to Sky Gondola ($300 value)
- $50 gift card to Whole Foods Market from Toyota Canada
- $50 gift card to London Drugs
- 1-month Translink Farecard for one-zone travel by bus, SeaBus and SkyTrain services provided by TravelSmart ($91 value)
- Sliding area birthday party package for up to 8 kids at Cypress Mountain ($120 value)
- Starter package and 2 week service from Happy Baby Cheeks Cloth Diaper Service ($95 value)
- Family pass for 2 hour climb (2 adults/2 children) at Climb Base ($93 value)
- AspenClean Whole Home Cleaning Kit from Susan Upton of RE/Max Select Properties ($70 value)
- Sonicare electric toothbrush from PDG Pediatric Dental Group ($59.95 value)
- Annual perks membership to Modern Mama ($50 value)
- $50 gift certificate Yaya Baby
- $50 gift certificate Boomers and Echoes Kids & Maternity
- $50 gift certificate from BC Playthings
- Waterbox prize pack from Happy Water ($50 value)
- $50 gift certificate from UNDERABLES
- Love Child Organics gift pack full of pure, healthy delicoius products ($50 value)
- Naked Coconuts trio including soy-free seasoning sauce, coconut nectar and coconut oil ($50 value)
- Summer 2015 kids bike camp gift pack from PedalHeads ($50 value)
- Ra Energy gift pack ($50 value)
- Just Jingo Body Botanicals gift pack including diaper/belly/nursing balms, and deodorant ($65 value)
- Gift pack including 2 dressings & CheeSauce from RawFoodz, and Brussels Bytes, Snip Chips and CocoRoons from Wonderfully Raw ($50 value)
- aden+anais cozy sleeping bag from Jill Parker of Little Dreamers Consulting ($53.99 value)
- $50 gift card for online shopping from VONBON
- Gnubees rainbow-pack from GnuSante, including 15 pouches of your favourite lunchbox no brainer! ($50 value)
The Healthy Family Expo prize pack giveaway runs from March 2nd to March 25th, 2015. The winner will be announced at the Healthy Family Expo Facebook Party on Thursday, March 26th. Enter the giveaway through Rafflecopter below (opening soon).
** The winner must collect all prizes at the Healthy Family Expo live event at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Sunday March 29th, 2015 (open 10am to 5pm). The prize package will not be shipped. **
$8 in advance (online at www.healthyfamilyexpo.com/tickets or at Whole Foods Market or London Drugs)
$12 cash at the door, kids under 12 are FREE!
Advance tickets are entered to win a 2015/2016 family season’s pass to Cypress Mountain
$1 from each ticket sale supports the Canucks Autism Network.