Here is a super simple Valentine’s idea, that only takes a few minutes to put together. As my girls grow up (9 and almost 7 years old) I am always looking for ways to sneak in a cuddle and a kiss. We haven’t reached the point when kissing mom is embarrassing…but I know we can’t be too far off. So, this February I was looking for a fun way to celebrate love, cuddles, kisses and chocolate. With one little rule, this little “give a kiss, get a kiss” jar was a perfect idea.
You will need
lidded jar (mason jar or empty/cleaned food jar)
1. Fill the jar with chocolate kisses.
2. Cut two disks out of the construction paper, write “Give a Kiss, Get a Kiss” on the construction paper and glue the two pieces together.
3. Punch a hole in the top of the construction paper disk.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the lid of the jar and tie it through the hole in the disk.
5. Place it out and wait for a kiss!
My daughters really love this one. There is always a smile on their faces when they come over to give momma a kiss…and get themselves a kiss. I don’t know if they will want me to put this jar away after Valentine’s Day. I don’t know if I will want to put this jar away after Valentine’s Day!