DIY Garden Trellis
12 x 3′ bamboo stakes
1. Lay out 6 of the bamboo stakes in a hash tag pattern on the ground.
3. Use the twine to fasten all stake joints.
4. Lay out the second set of 6 bamboo stakes and create a second trellis.
5. Push the two trellises into the garden soil on either side of the cucumber plant.
7. Watch your cucumbers climb and grow!
Pinching tomato suckers
Identify the sucker…
Pinch off the sucker, using your thumb and forefinger…this is the best approach as it is gentle and using pruners could introduce potential infection to the plant…